Onga Eco 800
The Onga Eco 800 was one of the first swimming pool pumps to come out in a variable speed. Also known as the Pentair Eco 800, the Eco 800 has very large wet end for the purpose of maximizing water flow and operating at the lowest possible energy usage.
We have sold this new model of Eco 800 for sometime now and feel it is one of the best pumps available. The Eco 800 can be run at night and your neighbours won’t hear it on low speed which means you can take advantage of the cheaper night tariffs and save even more money. Likewise because of the opportunity to run at night you keep up your feed in tariff benefits if you have solar panels on the home.
Onga Eco 800 Features and Benefits;
- precision-fit internal components and superior hydraulic design deliver effortless performance, energy savings and extended pump life
- a specially designed sound dampening pump casing and base make pump operation incredibly quiet
- constructed of our durable, thermoplastic, composite resin, so you can be sure it will stand up to the harshest conditions
- a heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make the Eco800 a tough, long-lasting performer
- variable Speed with 3 Programmable Speeds, allows you to effortlessly select the most efficient setting to meet your filtration, cleaning and water feature needs
- the Cam and Ramp™ lid is easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze. The high-capacity trap holds a large amount of debris, so you clean less often
- quick-disconnect plumbing unions
- Axial flux, brush-less, permanent magnet motor delivers high efficiency and low noise levels
- Fault protected motor prevents damage by automatically shutting down the motor in the event of a locked rotor, under voltage, over voltage or over current condition and will automatically reduce the speed during an over temperature condition
- 8 star energy rating
FREE: We give these pumps a Free $50 pre sale anti rust service because nothing lasts longer then an Onga!
Trouble shooting for Eco 800 touch pad.
If pump becomes stuck on one speed, try one of the following;
- Check if any green light flashing
- If yes – press and hold ‘Med” button for 8 – 10 seconds till light stops flashing ( to save and get out of program mode)
- Or – try resetting to default settings – press and hold all 3 speed buttons for 10 – 15 seconds
- Then program as needed